Friday 20 August 2010

Oh no

The University of Victoria, Wellington is not offering American literature modules in 2011.

This isn't happening. I swear to God this had better not be happening. On the verge of bursting in to tears.

I've emailed the year abroad co-ordinator to ask her what to do. There's only one thing I can forsee happening. They'll send me to Australia.

The whole reason I applied for the split year was to go to NZ. Yes, I know if I go to Oz I can still visit NZ. But it won't be the same. I am so so so upset. Nothing ever seems to go ok for me any more. I've already started getting things sorted for NZ as well, like getting hold of my medical records and stuff.

I'm so sorry for being so emo, I'm just absolutely heartbroken.

I want a Jack cuddle so much right now.

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment