Thursday 25 November 2010

Fire!

Ok, so I'm finally back in my room having been barred from it for the last hour. As I was going to dinner, the fire alarm went off. I carried on walking and got myself some burritos and pilaf. Mmm. I then went to the Vanier Vibe meeting where Michelle gave me my t-shirt for free to say thank you for my work :D (Mum, note: that's a smiley face.) After the meeting I went into the main bit of the commons block and it was full of Tec residents. It turns out the alarm had gone off a second time and that we weren't allowed in until the firemen had made sure everything was ok. Heard a rumour it was caused by someone burning incense. We shall see. The sprinklers in my room didn't go off so all was good. Whilst waiting to be let back in, Martin gave me gum and Tom gave me little minty chocolates that look like Minstels and taste like After Eights. Nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment