Tuesday 14 December 2010

Some things...

Facebook is back. Not because I want it back but because my email has decided to go horribly wrong. I've spent most of the day trying to access it, only to discover that I had no reply from the high commission. And now it won't let me back in again. So, Facebook is being used in lieu of my email account as at least it isn't broken. Yet. Twitter on the other hand will not be back, at least for a long time. Twitter was where most of the meh-ness was coming from anyway. Although I will miss talking to Suzanne and reading Stephen Fry's tweets.

I had my war exam tonight. I finished ridiculously early. So did a few people. I think it went ok. I got my journal back and it got a B. I'll probably get a B overall. I'm cool with that.

I am waiting for mother to appear on Skype. I hope she does soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment