Tuesday 25 January 2011

Dude, I think this whole town is high






So sayeth the t-shirt I bought today in Denver. Ami and I took the bus to Denver today after we went to her psychology lecture. It was fun and I also bought a new camera (Ben lent me his but the batteries refused to charge - I'll post it back soon) and a new suitcase (the exploding shampoo and conditioner was the final straw with the old one.) The new suitcase is big and red. The new camera looks like this. I'm hoping that whoever found my previous camera did the right thing and handed it in to Continental, and that it is on it's way back to the Heath. If not, I hope that the holiday photos of us will convince that person to do the right thing. If not, I hope a tree falls on them.

Boulder was awesome and I didn't get altitude sickness, just a little nosebleed earlier (the Rockies seem to make me have nosebleeds, as evidenced by the ones I had on the train to Toronto.) I'm hoping the journey to Eugene tomorrow is ok and that Rose's house won't be too tricky to find lol.

Hope you like the picture selection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment