Monday 31 January 2011

Yo.


I'm in SF atm. Eugene was very fun and Rose and her housemates were very friendly and welcoming. Rose told me today that they all said how much they'd missed me last night after I'd gone.

My camera is a little funny. I'm not sure why. I'm going to try to find somewhere in SF tomorrow to see if they can fix it.

My luggage is a massive pain. The new bag is bigger than the old one and therefore even though it has the same amount of stuff in it, it's heavier than the old one, which has led to fun times at checkin. United made me stuff loads into the smaller case, which then wouldn't shut, so they taped it shut :S Amtrak made me take out stuff and put it in a box. Fuck knows what Air Pacific and Air NZ will do. Hopefully just charge me a fuckload to keep it as is (you know things are bad when this is what you're hoping for.) Booked my flight home today. Will be back on Sunday July 3rd. If you're reading this, Mr Lazar-Gillard, I expect you to be in attendance with a polypin or two. An Aubrey would be good too but I very much doubt either of us can persuade/bribe him into it. So I shall just have to wait a while until I see him (probably for the best.) There is, of course, the option of turning up at city hall whenever I'm next in Norwich and scaring the crap out of him (it looks quite likely, for various reasons, that I'll be about towards the end of July. If not, I have decided that my very belated 21st/welcome back thing: The Norwich edition shall be held over the bank holiday weekend.)

I went to Macy's today and got this because it was nice. The shoes in the picture are ones I got in a vintage shop in Eugene, with a view to wearing them with my suit. I also got a haircut in Eugene as I hadn't had one since I left the country :S

No comments:

Post a Comment