Friday 18 February 2011

frdhyu

Dear father, this is going to be another 'depressing' post because I'm ill.

Today I have spent most of the day in bed. I got it together enough to walk up the big fucking hill to enrol. Then I realised I'd left the form behind. The people were pretty much like 'Go home, get some rest, come back on Monday.' They can tell I'm ill because I'm wearing a hoodie in blazing sunshine (yet they can't tell my accent, they all seem very surprised when I tell them I'm an international student :S)

In other news, just got a message from Lauren saying that she'd like to organise my returning thing in Norwich at The Bicycle Shop and what did I make of it?

If the truth be told, I have no idea what I make of it. But she's good at organising things, so it's mighty tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment