Wednesday 1 September 2010

Argh!

I nearly had a heart attack earlier (a perhaps inappropriate turn of phrase, all things considered.) I went to print out the application form for Uni of Vic only to have it give me an error about how it could not be found.

I was not impressed with that.

A quick search engine query found where they'd moved it to. Seems like they're redoing the whole lot. That big old page with the modules on it no longer shows the ones that have been discontinued. I've put some interesting choices down on my provisional course choice (though none of them are as bizarre as some of the ones I put on my UBC one!) It's got 1 English, 1 creative writing, 1 politics, 1 gender studies, 1 philosophy, 1 international relations, and 2 media units. We'll see what I end up with, considering that only 2 of the modules I'm now on at UBC were ones I was originally assigned to. Unfortunately the queer theory ones had either been discontinued or were in the wrong semester :(

No comments:

Post a Comment