Tuesday 14 September 2010

Uh oh

We have a problem. For some reason, my SIM didn't come with the airtime balance it said it would. I have thus run out of the money that they gave me to start off with. I don't know where to get a top up voucher and I can't pay by card because the account is in my Dad's name and the name will have to match the name on the card I use. Sorry if you've been expecting a reply from me. I can't send you one. Not that one of you will even read this.

My internet doesn't work and I'm probably going to have to take a visit to the UBC medical centre tomorrow. This isn't going well.

Oh, and the ATM in Vanier isn't working so I can't withdraw money to buy necessities in Hubbard's (the shop at Vanier.)

In the words of one Jack Kavanagh, Lol and world Lols with you. Fml, and you fml alone.

Everything is going to be fine. Or at least not as bad as first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment