Friday 15 October 2010

Bloody horny teenagers...

Well, I've found out who it is I can hear having sex. Unfortunately for me, it's someone I know. Unfortunately for them, they know that I know. Haitham reckons I should file it as a noise disturbance. It's not them that I hear, per se, it's the bed squeaking.

In other news, I have my exam schedule. My exams are on the 7th, 13th, 17th and 18th of December. The ones on the 7th and 17th are at 8:30am. WTF, mate? The 13th is at 7pm and the 18th is a Saturday. Hmm. Thought about leaving drinks on the 18th but Martin is going home on the 15th, so thinking provisionally the 11th instead. And by leaving drinks, I mean a leaving meal with optional consumption of alcohol pre, post, and during the meal.

To my family: I forgot to remind you that I'm seeing the Dr tomorrow so I probably won't be online before midnight your time, if you'll still be up?

No comments:

Post a Comment