Wednesday 20 October 2010

New Zealand still sucks

If you didn't see my mini rant on Facebook, I just got an email from U. Vic. saying that I hadn't been accepted into halls. Funny, that. So now I've been waitlisted. The upshot of this being that I can now apply for all of the halls instead of just three. So, now all I have to do is wait for people to drop out/cancel their application so that a space becomes available and then hope that the hall manager picks me to take their space.

I can see this going horribly wrong. Still, I'm not there until February so there's still a fair bit of time in which spaces may become available. I'm not impressed with this pretty shoddy system though.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't get my midterm back because the lecturer was ill and forgot to bring it. She also didn't bother teaching us so just let the two groups do their presentation then sent us home. What. A. Waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment