Wednesday 6 October 2010

Damn you, Vermont!

Ok, sweet! My blog now has 3 official followers, and only 2 of them are my relatives!

Today I got my third piece of post. It was a thank you card from Mark! Thank you, Mark. This has made my day. No really, it has.

So, I've decided that Vermont sucks and unless I suddenly remember someone who lives there or finds someone who isn't too far away who is willing to drive me there, the Ben and Jerry's trip isn't happening. Sad times. So, I've been working on a provisional itinerary and I've got a general plan up until January 14th. From here I have several options but I thought I'd throw it out there to people in case they would like to see me. I realise that with having room mates and whatnot, it may be tricky to stay with you and I am more than happy to stay in a hostel nearby and hang out with you during the day or whatever. Mainly because spending two months travelling on my own without seeing anybody I know and then moving to another country where I know nobody will suck. So, umm, yeah. If you'd like me to visit you, please do let me know.

2 comments:

  1. You're in the wrong part of the world! Not unless you move to Norwich, Ontario or one of the other Norwichs in existence.

    ReplyDelete