Monday 11 October 2010

FML.

You know how the university in NZ have managed to screw me over already? They've done it again.

I decided to have a look on their website because I haven't heard a damn thing from them (not surprising because my application isn't even due at UEA yet, although it's already been handed in.) Here I discovered that the deadline for applying for housing was October 1st. Cheers! Thanks for that, you useless bunch of *insert expletive here* So, I've just applied for housing (their housing site is ridiculously confusing) and now I have to hope that I'll get a place. Apparently they keep a small number of places available for international students until December. They also charge 1 term only students more money.

I can not adequately express how pissed off I am. I think *headdesk* sums it up.

New Zealand had better be damned good after all of this.

EDIT: Another part of the website says that the deadline for international/exchange people who're only there for 1 semester is Dec 1st. Will they even have any places left? I can see me ending up in the U. Vic equivalent of Mary Chapman Court...or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment